How it Works
The charity and donation cycle helps Punjab Bait-ul-Maal in its efforts to end poverty in the following ways:
- One man’s sadaqah might not solve the poverty crisis in Punjab, Pakistan but the sadaqah of several men/women can.
- Your zakat and sadaqah contribute to our projects that are designed to alleviate poverty and bring prosperity in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Bait-ul-Maal Punjab takes these funds and utilizes them into development or charitable projects in villages and some of the poorest corners of Punjab, Pakistan.
The department intends to initiate the programmes listed below to extend its support for the betterment of the society:
- Honahar Talib-e-ilm Programme
- Ek Gharana - Ek Selai Machine
- Bay Asra Bachi - Ilm Sahara
- Wheelchairs for Senior Citizens
- Collective Marriages Programme
- Artificial Limbs Programme
Monthly or One-off Donations
The donations to Punjab Bait-ul-Maal can be sent in two different ways as described here:
- Regular(Monthly) Donations
- One-off Donations
'Donate Us' option is flexible, you can give one-off donations, or regularly. By signing up to monthly payments, you’ll be giving regular sadaqah with the discretion that is favorable. You can even pay your zakat in this way, spreading it out through the year. It’ll save your time looking for zakat eligible beneficiaries in the month of Ramadan, with a large, lump-sum to be on your hands.
Punjab Bait-ul-Maal Council is totally dependent on its donors and your donations matter a lot. Our organization is providing assistance to the poor and to meet this objective, we are looking for donors. Please join hands with us so that we can run this organization together.